How to wear printed pants
1. Larger and bolder prints tend to draw the eye so these styles are best for taller women and women who want to show off their toned legs. Petite women look better in prints that are smaller.
2. Printed pants look great with solid tops including blouses, tee's, and tanks. For a more polished and balanced look be sure the color of the top matches at least one of the colors in the pants. And if you are a little more daring try mixing prints, but remember the prints for the top and pants should be within the same color scheme.
3. Remember to go simple with the accessories. Avoid bold statement necklaces and printed scarves because they draw attention away from the printed pants. A simple necklace, earrings, or bracelet works great with this look.
4. Pair your print pants with blazer or jacket to get that classic look.
5. Lastly don't forget your heels
|Geometric print Pants|
| Celebrity wearing print pants |
(Image courtesy: alittlebitofash.com)
Hope you all like my post....