Thursday, 8 November 2012

How to wear dupatta in diffrent ways...

Diwali is on its way. Everybody is in festive mood m sure you must have already done your shopping. On this festive season try diff rent looks. Just by draping dupatta in a unique way make you look so different. 

 M sharing some of the ways you can wear your dupatta.


1) This is the best way to wear dupatta. If you have heavy work dupatta and plain dress you can pin your dupatta in front not completely like Gujarati style just a little bit, to show your dupatta work. 



 2)



 3) Here you can secure your dupatta with pins near your wrist. 





 4)




5) Here I have just tied a knot on my right hand


 6) I pleated my dupatta and secured it on left shoulder (like first image) then from back i have taken one corner of dupatta in front and secure it on my left shoulder.

 7) How can you make this simple look different, just add some glitter or diamond belts or try waist belt which we wear it on sarees, above your waist or i should say below your bust line. Check what kind of belts works best with your outfit.

 8) Here I have pleated my dupatta and secured it on left shoulder and from the front corner of dupatta i have secured it on my right shoulder.

 9) As simple as it looks




4 comments:

Follow @SheetalMali