Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Sephora color pop-up store/Color daze blockbuster reviews and swatches...


And finally on Diwali I got my Sephora palette for which i waited for 6 months as I missed the previous palette :(  The day I came to know Sephora have launched new palette we just head down to the store and my husband gifted me color pop-up.

Product name: Sephora color pop-up store/sephora color daze blockbuster palette
SGD: 69$
Available: Any sephora outlet, Sephora.com, Ebay.com and Amazon.com 

What palette includes:
  • 48 waterproof eyeshadow
  • 48 lip glosses
  • 6 lip top coats
  • 12 cream eyeliners
  • 3 blushes
  • 6 eye top coat
  • 6 eye,lip and cheek creams (3in1)
  • 3 luminizers
  • 3 brushes
  • 1 mirror

The Box

Actual box
This is how it opens

Left side you will find all the eyeshadows and on right all lip glosses
Nude eyeshadows in between with good mirror and 3 brushes










 







M sharing some closeup pics just to let you know the texture
  • Eyeshadows




  • Nude eyeshadows

Eyeshadow Reviews & Swatches


  • You will find all kind of texture eyshadows in this palette glitter shimmer,matte or cream
  • To my surprise their staying power is really long. 
  • From smokey eyes to all the pinks and blues and greens and neon colors this palette have everything with different texture.
  • All are waterproof
  • Cream eyeshadows glides well (3in1cream) in just two strokes it was all over my eyelids.









  • Lip glosses


Pinks


Nudes

Lip gloss Reviews and swatches


  • This palette is having some fantastic colors and very pigmented (purples, pinks,browns,corals,maroon,red, wine n nude colors)
  • Some shades are shimmery some are glossy
  • In this palette you will find 6 lip top coat with amazing colors.
  • For dark colors only two strokes are enough to get that color on your lips.
  • Staying power again is really good 6 to 7 hours. I had my breakfast and then lunch still my lip gloss was not faded.
  • All colors are wearable.
  • If you are getting so many pigmented colors with good staying power in one palette nobody is going to check the quantity of the product.










  • Eye, cheeks and lip cream 3in 1






3in1 cream Reviews and swatches


  • Nice wearable colors
  • Product is very creamy
  • Glides very easily
  • Good staying power
  • Waterproof 
  • Very pigmented



Add caption






  • Eyeliners

This is the best part of palette 12 cream eyeliners




Eyeliner Reviews and swatches
  • I have used just one stroke to get that color
  • Good staying power
  • Very pigmented
  • Wearable colors (black, brown,blue, golden,purple and white)  
  • Very creamy 
  • From office wear to party wear you will find all the colors








  • Blushes
Cream and powder blushes
 Blushes Reviews and swatches
  • Blushes again are pigmented
  • Colors are wearable 
  • Gives nice shimmery look 
  • Their is a color for every skin tone
 



For olive skin tone


For pale skin tone


For tan skintone

  •  Eye top coat








  • Luminizers




Overall review of product: 
***** 5star product

Pros

  1. Nice wearable colors
  2. Very pigmented
  3. Good staying power 
  4. Compact box
  5. Good size mirror 
  6. Travel friendly

Cons

  1. Brushes are not good


Will i buy it again: yes definitely m very happy with this product where you can experiment everyday with new colors and new texture. 


Hope you all like my post...

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! I got the same blockbuster palette and I love it too! I've yet to really try out the the cream eyeliners and I'm looking forward to it!

    http://geekypinkness.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vanessa Wong...Sephora palette is really a blockbuster...

      Delete
  2. yes it is a great product!! I have it too. but how do you use eye top coats and 3in1 eye, lip and cheek creams? I simply do not know how to use them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dudu yes its a great product n m loving it...I was really surprised that the colors are very pigmented...for eye top coat I apply it without eyeshadow to get shimmer on my eyes...n for 3in1 I have only used it as a blush...they are very pigmented n good staying power :)

      Delete
  3. Going to have mine soon.very exited to attack faces with my new toy

    ReplyDelete

Follow @SheetalMali