Mascara is the key component to make your lashes look bigger. It is one of the easiest way to catch attention. Just adding mascara and lip gloss is perfect for day look. There are so many mascaras in market and finding the right one can be tough.
Some Mascara promises for length and some for volume. I find L’oreal Volumizng mascara perfect. It has great wand and it thickens the lashes with great length. Again it’s my personal choice. You can try out any other mascaras available in market. Waterproof mascaras are great for people who want to wear mascara all day long.
How to apply Mascara
- Start by apply black pencil to your upper lid waterline. This will be difficult for sure however you will love the results. This makes lashes look dense and it also open up eyes making it look bigger.
- Then apply black shadow or pencil into the roots of the lashes. This gives illusion of very very dark line.
- Then apply shadow or pencil to the base of the upper lid just the way we apply eyeliner. Apply it very thinly. This is the best way you can line your eyes
- Then curl your lashes with lash curler start from the base hold it tight n slowly work your way up to lash, this way you will get more of a curl to your lashes.
- Apply waterproof liquid eyeliner to your lashes.
- Next use eyelash comb with some mascara on and just comb your lashes. This will separate your lashes and really give some feathery look. You will not get this look with mascara.
- If you want you can use heated mascara wand to make that lashes look perfect throughout the day.
Hope you all like my post